Receiving - Inventory Control:
Arcon Group, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated, experienced Construction Receiving / Inventory Control person to join our team in Selinsgrove, PA. Qualified candidates will ensure accurate processing and verification of merchandise received, responsible for ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date, maintaining accurate inventory, monitor inventory levels, and researching discrepancies.
- Verify information of product against system information
- Documentation of merchandise receipts and returns
- Communicate all issues to management staff
- Utilize reports and research to investigate issues
- Maintain quality and accuracy set forth by established policies and procedures
- Ability to read/write English
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, as needed throughout the shift
- Ability to stand and/or work continuously throughout the shift
- Microsoft Office skills
- Math skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent attendance records
- Ability to meet/maintain standards set by company policy and procedure
- Ability to operate a fork truck efficiently
Overtime may be required.
Competitive industry wages and benefits
Join our team today!
No phone calls or walk ins, please.
Submit resume and compensation requirements.
Employer Recognizes the WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate. If you have your WorkKeys NCRC, include it on your resume/application. If you do not have your WorkKeys NCRC and wish to obtain it, contact your local PA CareerLink.
Click on "Start Application" to submit your resume via e-mail directly to the company through this website or complete a paper application at the Sunbury PA CareerLink.
225 Market Street
Sunbury, PA 17801
No phone calls or walk-ins at the employer location!!