PRIMARY OFFICE LOCATION:
One North Shore Center. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 15212.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE - FOR US AND FOR YOUR FUTURE.
POSITION TITLE: Lead Application Analyst Actimize Fraud & AML
BUSINESS UNIT: Technology
REPORTS TO: Director of Business Solutions
We are currently seeking a Lead Application Analyst with in-depth experience within the NICE Actimize family of products to support our various Fraud detection & AML (Anti-Money Laundering) initiatives. This position is primarily responsible for developing & managing technical project tasks with our PMO partners, working with vendors & internal technical teams including server engineering, security, DBAs on the overall architecture, design, and maintenance of our Actimize environments. The incumbent will act as a key relationship manager with our business partners within Risk. The Lead Application Analyst will also work directly with the Director of Business Solutions to oversee all work of internal team members assigned to Actimize, including Application Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, and ETL Developers. The incumbent helps to improve application performance and determines root cause problems with hardware, software and databases and has expertise in all phases of hardware, software and application activities.
* Overall responsibility for Actimize platform architecture, sizing, building, and maintenance by working with appropriate technical teams (DBAs, Server Engineering, Architects, Information Security).
* Oversee full front end & back-end support for all Actimize products including, but not limited to, IFM, WLF, SAM, CDD, UDM, and ActOne
* Provides top technical and application expertise to both our Fraud & AML Compliance Officers & their respective team leads operating under our Chief Risk Officer.
* Leads technical team of Application Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, and ETL developers. Helps coordinate work and processes, assigns work and provides input for performance management.
* Monitors system health, reviews logs and reports and escalates issues as needed. Performs proactive and preventative maintenance. Uses available data to proactively improve application performance. Designs server applications and performance metrics for monitoring system health.
* Formulates and defines system requirements and objectives based on business needs and performance goals. Identifies, explains, resolves and prevents application performance issues. Recommends improvements for business processing requirements and recommends design requirements during installations and upgrades.
* Provides technical consulting on business implications of application performance. Leads strategic planning efforts in regard to the development of the application platform to meet organizational requirements and support growth.
* Prevents reliability and performance issues of business applications. Recommends actions to Technology partners to achieve lines of business goals and objectives. Creates and modifies complex processes to solve capacity, limitations and performance issues. Analyzes and revises system hardware and software.
* Solves or prevents complex business problems with hardware, software and databases. Provides experience to achieve optimum performance and eliminate down time. Designs and implements tracking processes for hardware and software performance.
* Works with management to set tactical plans to meet objectives. Exerts wide latitude under management oversight in determining objectives for assignments to meet user and Technology requirements. Acts independently on defined project tasks.
* Reviews, discusses, designs and implements application changes. Works with Technology, Project Management Office and line of business partners. Collaborates with senior management within the Bank.
* Develops and maintains relationships with vendor and consultants. Conducts first review on all contracts and statements of work, etc. Collaborates with vendors to set strategic course for the application platform. Serves as a vendor liaison for assigned applications.
MINIMUM LEVEL OF EDUCATION REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
* BA or BS
MINIMUM # OF YEARS OF JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
* 7+ years of experience in implementing, designing and supporting Actimize enterprise solutions for Fraud Management and Anti-Money Laundering. Experience with Lexis Nexis Bridger & World Compliance and/or GVS Patriot Officer is a plus
* Experience and hands-on knowledge of Case Management and/or Actimize objects AIS, RCM/ActOne, DART, Workflow, Alert/Case types, Policy manager rules etc.
* Experience with troubleshooting and maintaining the ActOne/RCM plugins and AIS customizations
* Sound understanding of Actimize Datawarehouse model UDM/ other solution repositories
* Hands on experience on writing exceptional and complex SQL queries and procedures
* Experience working with MS-SQL Databases, Java Web applications with Tomcat, WebSphere, or WebLogic
Employer's Job# 2020-01579
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.