Duties: The individual who functions in this position must be able to setup and operate all machine tooling equipment, (including EDM & CNC milling machine) with or without instruction and perform all of the following: This is a 1st Shift position, Monday - Friday, 6AM - 2:30PM.
- Operate various types of machines including but not limited to lathes, mills, grinders and drills and perform progression machining operations for tools or equipment parts with close tolerances.
- Maintain and service perforating tools, including making precision tool parts as necessary.
- Operate all tape controlled equipment with supervision.
- Ability to service tools, review tools, identify items to replace, replace parts, assemble and inspect parts.
- Proficient in using all types of measurement equipment.
- Set up and operate various types of machine tools and perform progressive machining operations for tools or equipment parts with close tolerances.
- Layout, fit and assemble tools where necessary.
- Disassemble tools and diagnose tool problems and repair as required.
- Make bending and forming tools.
- Perform routine machine maintenance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a basic math skills assessment
- Two years of vocational technical training with certification in machining, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires ability to read a ruler, set calipers, read blue prints, micrometer, and all gauges and measuring devices.
- Two years of mechanical and machining experience is required.
- Requires ability to lift 60 lbs. unassisted.
- Requires ability to operate crane.
- Standing for extended periods of time to a maximum of 8 hours. Stooping, bending, and stretching as necessary. Requires good hand to eye coordination.
Hendrick Manufacturing offers a generous salary and benefit package, 401K with a match as well as profit sharing.