Maxwell Truck and Equipment, Inc. has immediate openings for Foreman (Earthwork, Paving, Concrete), Equipment Operators, Pipe Layers, and Laborers. We are a growing company with competitive salary and benefits, please contact us if you are interested in joining our growing team!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize risk of injury, property damage, or loss of life.
- Meet performance and technical standards required to qualify for the position.
- Must wear all required personal protective equipment required by the State or Federal agencies, Maxwell Trucking and Excavating, and the owner or agent of the owner for specific projects.
- Accurately generate all company paperwork and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate diplomatic and appropriate communication with all company personnel, customers, and the general public.
- Consistently work on personal growth plan.
- Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
- Begin work promptly at start of shift and work diligently until end of shift.
- Frequently work more than 40 hours per week. Occasionally work non-traditional hours such as evenings or weekends.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- Take and follow instructions.
- Ability to learn and follow Maxwell Truck and Equipment, Inc. company policies.
- Ability to function independently with minimal guidance.
- Valid driver's license for state in which you reside with acceptable driving record per company minimum standards for drivers.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Additional education is a plus.
- Foreman: prefer 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Operator: prefer 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Pipe layer: prefer 3 to 5 years of experience as a pipe layer.
- Laborer: previous experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb on and off equipment safely.
- Ability to bend, kneel, or squat.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and job responsibilities.
- Health Insurance.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay.
- 401K Program.
Job Type: Full-time