Shift - 12 hours 7 am to 7 pm - Work every other weekend (2-2-3 Schedule)
Responsible for quality checks on the material during production and packing completed bags and pouches in boxes applying informational I.D. labels. Assembling boxes for the produced product. Assist machine operators as needed.
- Packing completed bags and pouches.
- Assembling packing boxes.
- Labeling boxes for shipments.
- Moving material to the Packing area.
- Perform Q.C. testing on materials.
- Report all safety-related problems & accidents to immediate supervisor.
- Maintains and keeps equipment and/or work area in an orderly manner.
- Observes plant safety rules including safe forklift operation.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Basic computer skills
- Repetitive standing, walking, squatting, bending, and stooping
- Assist in the pit crew for press changeovers.
- Lifting requirement of over 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time