CDLA DEDICATED REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER
Hauling full loads of bottled water from PA to Southeast (FL, GA, SC, NC, VA). Returning to PA with empty water bottles.
- Avg. Weekly Pay: $1200-$1300
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus (Unlimited!), $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year!
- Weekday Deliveries
- Home 2-3 times per week
- No Touch Freight
- Reagional Runs
- No Hazmat Needed
- Staff Is On-Site For Planning Loads, Dispatching, Maintenance, and Payroll
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family - Medical, Prescriptions, Wellness Incentives, HSA, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Match!
Please contact Contact Quanda Brown Powell @ (484) 353-1316 for immediate consideration!
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI BASIC DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Class A CDL from your state of residence
- Safe driving record
- 1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI