Apply to this opportunity here: www.phila.gov/jobs
All applications will be accepted from 03/06/23-03/31/23
As an employer, the City of Philadelphia values inclusion, integrity, innovation, empowerment, and hard work above all else. We offer a vibrant work environment, comprehensive health care and benefits, and the experience you need to grow and excel. If you’re interested in working with a passionate team of people who care about the future of Philadelphia, start here.
What we offer
- Impact - The work you do here matters to millions.
- Growth - Philadelphia is growing, why not grow with it?
- Diversity & Inclusion - Find a career in a place where everyone belongs.
- Benefits - We care about your well-being.
General Job Description: This is training level work in general duty police activities involving the protection of life and property, enforcement of laws, and the investigation of crimes.
The Requirements are as follows:
1. Equivalent to completion of the twelfth school grade.
2. Must be 20 years of age.
3. For Bilingual Specialty: Ability to understand and speak fluently and clearly in the designated non-English foreign language.
Send certifications or transcripts for review to: email@example.com
The City of Philadelphia is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness. Learn more at