The Vendor Management Business Analyst supports the Third Party Risk Management Office (TPRM) in the development and maintenance of the Bank's compliant third party management risk program. Routine responsibilities include but are not limited to: contract inventory management, due diligence documentation maintenance for new and existing vendors, internal contract notifications, coordination of vendor risk assessments and compliance issues, data analysis and reporting. The incumbent will assist the manager in building, maintaining and enhancing strong relationships with internal stakeholders and will support the TPRM Request for Proposal (RPF) process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, CIS, Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience as a business analyst and/or other similar relevant experience is required.
- Must have 3- 5 years of experience as a business analyst or related experience.
- Business analyst certification preferred and project management experience helpful.
- Must have strong business analysis and assessment capabilities and effectively apply business analyst methodology and enforce best practices.
- Must have basic understanding of major business principles, processes and technologies.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft - Word, Excel, Access and VISIO and must have knowledge of software applications, including database utilities, database structures and Internet technologies.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, has the ability to work independently and take direction well.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions when necessary.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.