Project Manager Job Description
REPORTING TO Director of Project Management
- Effectively manage and prioritize time.
- Ability to retain and effectively act on detailed information for multiple projects.
- Computer knowledge - proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, Project Management Software (Timberline) and Scheduling Software (Primavera Contractor).
- Must have understanding of the building and construction process, including all trades and practices, and knowledgeable of how the work should be done along with the ability to visualize the completed, three dimensional building, subsystems and sections.
- General knowledge and understanding of building codes and inspection processes.
- Ability to perform jobsite safety analysis & implementation
- Effectively manage project challenges and resolutions
- Full understanding and execution of construction documents
- Ability to perform construction planning and deliverables
- Full understanding of estimating and cost control
- Ability to perform scheduling and resource management
- Full understanding of quality control systems
- Positive Work Ethic
- Effective Communication
- Collaborative Relationships
- Continual Improvement
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Sound decision making
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk, potentially on un-even ground. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and color vision.