The Security Guard monitors the grounds in and surrounding the plant to ensure all property is protected from unauthorized entry or other internal/external threats.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Stations post in the guard house and check identifications’ of those entering and leaving the facility.
Responds to any suspicious activity as warranted or reported from company employees
Issues visitor, contractor, and USDA badges and maintains records of all guests entering the premises.
Issues and maintains accountability of plant keys for use by cleaning crews and for emergency use.
Monitors and records trailer refer temperatures upon departure from facility.
Conducts on site temperature checks of trailer refer temperatures over weekend hours.
Assists with other projects, as needed.
Preferred one year experience as a Security Guard or related role
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Preferred completion certificate of security guard training
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Preferred computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively.
Near acuity (clarity of vision at 20 inches or less)
**Wage will be discussed
To Apply click "Apply Now" then "Submit Application"
**Empire Kosher is an Equal Opportunity Employer**