Hendrick Manufacturing in Carbondale, PA is actively recruiting for a 1st Shift, Custom Fabrication 1&2 Machine Operator. This is a full time position, Monday - Friday, 6:00AM - 2:30PM.
To qualify for a CF 1&2, an individual must have the ability to run multiple types of Fabrication equipment, including but not limited to; CNC Punching, Forming Press, Brake Press, Shearing, Finishing and Degreasing machines.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a basic math skills test
- 1-3 years' experience operating CNC equipment in a manufacturing / industrial environment.
- Vocational and/or technical school training in CNC Machining
- 1 3 years' experience working on CNC equipment in a manufacturing / industrial environment
- 2 years of general mechanical or machine operation.
- Forklift and Crane operating experience
- Ability to read Blueprints
- Experience with fine measuring tools to include but not limited to; tape measure, calipers and micrometers
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Ability to operate various types of Fabrication Machining equipment
- Ability to read Shop Orders and Produce product as described
- Assemble to Blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions
- Ability to operate a Forklift and Crane